The Little Wonders Philosophy
The EYFS states that 'Every child deserves the best possible start in life and the support that enables them to fulfill their potential'. At Little Wonders we believe that our duty is to support every child's individual developmental needs and allow all children to safely and freely discover themselves and the world around them. This is provided through enriching and enabling environments, guiding children through 'teachable moments' and implementing a sense of awe and wonder.
The curriculum is informed by the latest practices recommended by the Early Years Foundation Stage framework (EYFS) as delivered within the National British Early Years curriculum.
We offer our children and their families:
- A child-centered curriculum following the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage), the British national curriculum.
- A lunch that is prepared on the premises by our cook and partly sourced from a local catering company. The menu offers a variety of healthy meals over a 4 week period.
- Ample trained and experienced staff with a variety of special areas of knowledge.
- Parking area and drive through drop off & pickup safety zone, as well as private parking for longer visits.
- Daily service from 7:30-16:00.
- Progress reports and photos of the child shared at parent evenings, via our online portal/app and their learning journey diaries.
- Regular informational newsletters containing any relevant notices, updates, and a summary of the planned classroom activities for each age group posted on our online portal app.