TRUST US TO HELP YOU SUCCEED
In these difficult financial times that we are living, we at UNILINK understand and recognize the need for further education and professional development. The competition in securing employment is now stronger than ever, and the need for correct advice for students seeking to further their education is now even more important.
More and more students are now deciding to further their studies when leaving school because they too understand that without further education, their employment opportunities are very slim. UNILINK as a very experienced educational consultancy organization will make things much easier for students that are looking to increase their employment opportunities.
We have been offering educational advice and career guidance to potential students for many years, and our professional approach and quality of service has reached the highest level.
‘Our credibility has been built from the words of the students that we have assisted and the trust that their parents have shown us.’ - UNI LINK
Our continuous development of close links with many creditable education institutions across the globe has helped us grow and become the professional and reputable consultancy providers that students and parents demand.
- Career advice and guidance
- Career Guidance Test where needed
- Advice on High School (Lyceum) subject choices depending on chosen career path
- Assistance in choosing the appropriate subjects for the Pancyprian entrance exams to the Public Universities (University of Cyprus, TEPAK and Greek Universities
- Information and support for studying in Cyprus at both Public and Private Universities
- Support for studying in the UK on English courses, Foundation programs, Bachelor degrees and Masters programs
- Choosing the correct course of study
- University entry requirements
- Research in choosing the appropriate university depending on each student
- UCAS applications (UNILINK is an Accredited UCAS Centre)
- Securing a university place depending on student qualifications
- Research and advice for Postgraduate / Masters Courses
- Masters applications for studying in the UK
- Credit transfers from Greek, Cypriot or other recognized educational institutions worldwide
- Applying and securing a place at English Language Colleges
- Direct communication with Universities for a quick enquiry response
- Visa advice for international students
ACCOMMODATION AND FINANCE:
- Securing accommodation at University halls of residence or at other suitable accommodation facilities
- Accurate information on expenses and tuition fees
- Information on local government grants
- Assistance on EU student loan applicants
- Application for the Student Finance Loan through the UK government